The industry leader in power and control solutions.
The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Bluetooth integrated into Touch Pad - no extra modules to buy
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
- HD Switch Panel Features:
Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing, powdercoated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
Panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions taken into account.
Compact in size: 2-7/8”W x 4-7/8”L x 1/2” Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8” inches long for flat mounting.
Standard universal articulating mount for a multitude of mounting options.
One standard RJ45 jack on back for communication cable between HD panel and the Source.
HD can be located up to 100 feet from the Source using standard CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
Built in Bluetooth LE allows you to program and control our system with iPhones, iPad, iPad Mini, Android running Kit Kat or older OS (not compatible with Android 7.0 or newer as of yet) sPOD HD app. (free download)
Each switch programmable for dimming, flash, momentary, strobe, and switch linking (program any switch to be a master to control other switches).
All 8 switches are backlit.
Adjustable timer to turn backlight off and a simple touch on any switch to reactivate.
Quickly turn backlight off by holding 2 designated buttons.
Backlight color & intensity can be changed to any color to match vehicle interior dash lighting.
Legends can be applied (comes standard with one sheet of 72 legends).
Each switch has 3 status lights: Red (left) = On, White (center) = Flash/Strobe active, Blue (right) = Active visual feedback when button is pushed.
Status lights can be dimmed.
Additional HD smart controller can be added for different locations.
One HD smart controller can be programmed to control up to 32 circuits
HD can run in conjunction with our SE Touchscreen, Bluetooth and SE 8 Switch panel.
- Voltage feedback (vehicle’s battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes of being inactive
- One touch screen off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Touchscreen housing is NOT plastic but rather, an aluminum billet machined clam-shell designed with several options for mounting
- Two ports for connection; one on top and one on bottom
- Touchscreens can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 3 touchscreens
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to have control of up to 32 circuits. (DIP switch selectable)